Another craft made out of recycling materials! You just need some drinkable yogurt caps (these are from Kaiku-Benecol), pipe cleaners and googly eyes. Enjoy it!
Here below you can find what you need to entertain your young ESL students and craft your own indoor snowman (in the classroom, at home, wherever you feel warm and comfy):
- an empty drinkable yogurt bottle (for the body)
- a napkin filled with any soft material, eg a cotton ball (for the head)
- a colorful pipe cleaner (for the scarf)
- a juice cap (for the hat)
- permanent markers to draw details (eyes, mouth, nose, arms and buttons)
- your imagination and creativity!